Providence Gallery Selects Works Based On The Following Criteria:
B. We look for works that demonstrate a high level of skill and consistency.
C. We seek artwork with a fresh perspective and a unique voice.
PROCEDURE FOR ARTISTS SUBMITTING WORKS FOR CONSIDERATION BY PROVIDENCE GALLERY:
1. Please email five to six of your current works in a simple jpeg format to email@example.com
2. Email copies of your biography, artist's statement, and resume, or details about your education and experience, along with any other applicable information, which pertains to your art career, in a simple WORD formatted document ONLY.
3. If you have a website, please email us your link.
4. Please send us a list of other galleries that currently represent you.
5. Upon reviewing your work, we will let you know our decision within two to three weeks.
6. Due to the high volume of portfolios and requests for representation we receive each week, we cannot accept calls or drop-in visits to the gallery to inquire about your submission status.
We will contact you once the review is complete and we have made a decision.